Avian Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place to chill and become awesome !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Menu
Latest topics
» Name's Jaden.
dueling 101 pt 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 1:44 am by lowelljayr

» Testing Rubrick!!!!
dueling 101 pt 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:53 pm by elitehunter69

» duelists Kingdom Tournament
dueling 101 pt 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 11:14 am by lowelljayr

» Duel areana intro
dueling 101 pt 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 12:03 am by foster2010

» jaydengx's results
dueling 101 pt 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 10:39 pm by sweatycheese

» HenryRosencruz test
dueling 101 pt 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 9:57 pm by Neveto

» 4fred12345's test results
dueling 101 pt 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 5:08 pm by sweatycheese

» Kryst's Test Results
dueling 101 pt 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 2:57 am by Faithsangel_

» ammocool test results
dueling 101 pt 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 12:47 am by Lunar Eclipse

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

dueling 101 pt 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

dueling 101 pt 2 Empty
PostSubject: dueling 101 pt 2   dueling 101 pt 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 9:16 pm

welcome class this is ur second lesson in dueling i though for today we would dive deeper into uncommon decks but don't worry u don't have to make any more for this lesson i will tell u different uncommon decks and how they function
1. Batteryman decks
this deck is actually on the fence of uncommon and not because recently more of the new people are making these decks because they are so easy to use. the whole point in a batteryman deck is to get 3 batteryman AA's then use short circuit to win however u can't just summon them just like that because they are not strong enough to hold themselves on there own what u need to do is special summon 1 bman AA then use inferno reckless summoning to get ur three batteryman then use ur short circuit so fill the deck with portable battery pack's and batteryman micro cell and c if u can start otking people
2. Reversal quiz deck
this deck is probably my weirdest deck i myself would not recommend it because it is pretty messy it relies on ur draw way to much. the deck focuses on getting ur life down to almost 0 then using convulsion of nature followed by reversal quiz this strategy will let u and ur opponent switch life points then u burn them for the remaining amount of life points. once again i do not recommend this strategy but if u want to try it be my guest.
3. Mask hybrid deck
this deck is weird in the sense it uses mask heros and cards with mask in there name this one does not have an otk strategy it is meant for casual duel playing and getting a strong monster out on the fiel as fast as u can i revolves mostly on warrior type monster

ur homework for this week will be a bit more challenging i want u to research decks that could beat any one of these decks more than usual so just cause u could beat it does not mean that u should post it i want something that would be like an anti meta deck for one of these however u can not use ur main deck as an example or any other deck that u have posted for this class u must tell which deck u choose which deck can counter it and explain why

here's this weeks test https://testmoz.com/199220?logout=1#student

Last edited by sweatycheese on Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

dueling 101 pt 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dueling 101 pt 2   dueling 101 pt 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 9:23 pm

Batteryman decks are destroyed by Malefic Skilldrain Kaiser Colosseum Decks. This deck stops the special summon from inferno reckless summon to put a complete stop on their strategy. If they cannot have more than one Batteryman then there is literally nothing they can do to stop anything. These decks also tend to have High power Malefic cards. So even if Kaiser Colosseum is destroyed, and even if they get 3 battery mans. AND even if they manage to use short circuit, WITHOUT them using Starlight road. Then they destroy a malefic and the opponent simply gets out malefic truth dragon, arguably one of the best monsters in the game. Also these decks run skill drain as a staple which also completely shuts down all Batteryman effects and leaving them to die. They also tend to run cards like Jowgen the Spirutalist and Fossil Dyna which stops special summoning entirely. Maybe even Seal of Oricalchos to boost their own attack.

Last edited by ZhaneLove on Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

dueling 101 pt 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dueling 101 pt 2   dueling 101 pt 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 9:24 pm

very nice however this deck efficiently stops batteryman decks making them not be able to use there eff and making it so they can't special summon a bunch of monsters very good i will give u a 100%
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

dueling 101 pt 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dueling 101 pt 2   dueling 101 pt 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:43 pm

Mask Ownage:
Just to prove my point, that Mask decks do have a point. And that IS to special summon huge monsters, 4 or more of them (Goblin King) to have all of them over 3000 attack. (Solidarity) Almost the entire deck is here. After they realized their misplay they quit. However I had nice board presence to say the least. Here is the deck
Mask Deck:
The earlier screen shot showed, it did work great. The second shows the deck. Just saying teach, give me a wrong answer and I prove you wrong. Also this version of mask relies mostly on fiends.
Back to top Go down
sweatycheese
Admin
Admin
sweatycheese

Male Posts : 54

dueling 101 pt 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dueling 101 pt 2   dueling 101 pt 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:45 pm

evilswarms would be a good deck to use against masked heros cause most masked hero decks have E-heros and while people think e-heros are good if you summon evilswarm castor u can bring a new evilswarm on the field to cuounter every thing your opponet throws and if u have 2 castor u can get blade armor ninja on the field or better yet evilswarm Bahamut.
and a good mix of decks is evilswarm and light

take a look
deck:
Back to top Go down
https://a-d-a.forumotion.com
Anonymous

dueling 101 pt 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dueling 101 pt 2   dueling 101 pt 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:58 pm

He said mask, not masked heros. In fact he isn't even using the proper mask archetype, he's talking about any deck that simply has cards with mask in the name.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

dueling 101 pt 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dueling 101 pt 2   dueling 101 pt 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 7:43 pm

i will say goku u are correct that kind of deck would definitely counter a mask deck 100%
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

dueling 101 pt 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dueling 101 pt 2   dueling 101 pt 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dueling 101 pt 2
Page 1 of 1